- Villa Toscane
- GETTING HERE
- OUR SPECIAL OFFERS
For your protection and wellbeing…
The health of our guests and employees is the number one priority for us, which is why, in line with our protection concept, we have implemented relevant measures in accordance with the specifications issued by the Federal Office of Public Health and with the support of HotellerieSuisse. As the situation is changing regularly, we also ask you to refer to the cantonal directives of Vaud as well as those published by the Confederation.
We kindly ask that you refrain from staying with us if you have experienced symptoms of illness in the last 15 days that are indicative of a respiratory disease. Please notify us, thanks to the health questionnaire, if such symptoms of illness develop during or after your stay.
Current sanitary restrictions
Restauration & Services
Spa & Wellness
We want to assure you that all measures have been taken to guarantee your safety and comfort. Thank you for reading the rules specific to the federal health restrictions in force before coming for your treatment:
Download for free this application, and thanks to the access key ROYALPLAZA, enjoy numerous services : free newspapers, food and beverages menus, informations on the region and the Hotel, …
Cleaning & Disinfection
We are constantly adapting the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations of the Swiss Confederation.
We thoroughly clean and disinfectf requently public places as well as used surfaces, objects and materials in even more regular cycles than before. In addition, all our cleaning products have a certified effectiveness against COVID-19.
Moreover, please note that our rooms will stay inoccupied for at least 24h and also a high temperature is used to clean the dishes and the linens.
All self-service items that cannot be disinfected have been removed to avoid contamination (flyers, newspapers, magazines, menus, …).
Our employees have all been trained to respect the new sanitary restrictions as for example social distancing of 1.5 meters and a regular disinfection of the hands. We also provided them with all the necessary equipment so that they can maintain impeccable hygiene (masks, gloves and a refillable bottle of hydro-alcoholic solution). They wear protective masks and gloves for certain specific tasks and we have installed plexiglass walls for them at the restaurant reception and reception.
Thank you for choosing the Villa Toscane !
Please take time to read our General Terms & Conditions below :
1. Cancellation :
Unless special offer, long stay or group booking, cancellation is free of charge until 48 hours prior to your arrival (72 hours prior to your arrival during the Montreux Jazz Festival). In case of late cancellation, no-show or early check-out, the entire stay will be charged on your credit card.
2. Supplements, in CHF and all VAT taxes included :
– American Buffet breakfast at CHF 30 per person and per day or “Express” buffet breakfast at CHF 15 per person and per day (unless included in the rate)
– City & Touristic Tax of CHF 6.60 per person and per day.
– Parking (indoor or outdoor, unless included in the rate) at CHF 25 per day (CHF 40 per day during the Montreux Jazz Festival)
– Pets at CHF 29 per day up to 10 kg (larger at CHF 49 per day)
3. Arrival & departure :
– Welcome desk and all facilities are located at the sister Hotel Royal Plaza Montreux & Spa 5* – just opposite to the road.
– Check-in is from 3.00 pm and check-out is at noon (12.00 pm, unless otherwise stated in your booking).
– Any request for late check-out or extended stay must be requested at the reception and will be confirmed according to the availability of the hotel. In case of unannounced late departure of more than 1 hour, the Hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty equal to 50% of the booking amount. After 2 hours, a penalty of 100% will be charged. Without prior notice, and after a delay of 2 hours, the Hotel reserves the right to charge a penalty of 100% and withdraw your belongings from your room. In case of extended stay, the daily rate of the room may be subject to change, the rate of the day, published on the website, as proof.
– Upon check-in, please note that you must show a piece of identification, in accordance with your booking. A deposit guarantee by credit card is also requested. For information, please note that the amount blocked on the credit card depends on the room rate and the length of your stay, in addition to a package covering the possible incidentals.
4. Please note the various information below :
– When booking more than 3 rooms or for more than 1 week, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
– The entire Hotel is a non-smoking area, you can smoke on the balconies and terraces. If you smoke in the room, you will be imposed with a cleaning fee that will automatically be added to your bill.
– Any damage caused to the Hotel is your responsibility, and it will be charged according to the estimated values. Depending on the case, a loss of gain estimate will also be added.
– If it should happen that we are unable to provide you with the type of room reserved, we will provide a room of a similar or superior category in our hotel. Finally, if we have to relocate you because of a major internal problem, we would guarantee you a similar hotel or of a higher category. Please also note that your choice of bedding (double bed or twin beds) is subject to availability.
– The Montreux Jazz Festival takes place in Montreux every year in July for 2 weeks, visit the website. We would like to remind you that the Royal Plaza Montreux & Spa & the Villa Toscane are located in the heart of the festival so do not hesitate to book your stay and take advantage of our ideal location. During the evening, the access by car could be slightly difficult & major noise disturbances are also to be expected in the hotel, especially in the rooms located next to the Festival.